5 Day Yoga Detox & Movement Retreat
with Pascal & Julia Weis
30th July - 4th August 2020
"Movement is my medicine, my meditation, my metaphor and my method, a living language we can rely upon to tell us the truth about who we are, who we are with and where we are going. There is no dogma in the dance.”
Celebrating 5 days of Yoga, Movement & ThaiYogaMassage to reset, restore and revitalize your body-mind-soul connection.
Combining the ancient practices from the east with the modern approach from the west this Retreat is designed to reconnect you with the innate wisdom of your body and to equip you with the tools you need to use the body awareness to create a powerful shift towards unbound freedom and spaciousness.
Leaving behind the clutter of everyday life this retreat is designed to reset your system addressing all your layers with rejuvenating practices which have proven their power manyfold.
- Creative Vinyasa Flows for the physical body (Anandamayakosha)
- Conscious Breathing exercises for the energetic body (Pranamayakosha)
- Journaling exercises to reflect upon habits and perception (Manomayakosha)
- Philosophy and communication tools for the intellectual body (Vijnanamayakosha)
- Deep relaxation and meditation techniques for the soul (Anandamayakosha)
Not only will diving into these practices kickstart your system to let go of any accumulated toxins on a physical / cellular level, but also release the tension in the mind, the intellect, by consciously dropping any limiting belief and outdated behaviour.
We will be swimming in the ocean, exploring movement as a community and sweating in the steam bath. Nourishing our bodies with a delicious vegan & vegetarian buffet this Retreat will invite and ignite change on al levels in a safe and fun environment.
During these 5 days you will explore and experience different styles of Yoga, movement and healing arts to pick those techniques that fit your body and constitution forming an individual self-practice.
- Beach trips
- movement exploration
- Yoga & Meditation
- Philosophy and personal reflection
- AcroYoga to build moving relationships
- Kirtan & ThaiYogaMassage
- individual practice sessions and movement consultations
You will leave the Retreat with a plan that is not given to you by someone but designed by you and born from experiencing what your body and mind needs to feel ease, strength, compassion and freedom.